The following rules apply to all websites, domain names/url/links, descriptions and keywords submitted to BUYBERA.
We (BUYBERA) reserve the right to reject or remove websites, domain names/url/links, descriptions and keywords that we deem contrary to our publishing philosophy. These guidelines are subject to change at any time at our sole discretion.
1. Websites, domain names/url/links and keywords
1.1 BUYBERA will accept only websites offering/selling/promoting services and/or products.
1.2 Submitting websites, domain names/url/links and keywords is not free of charge as well as superlatives such as biggest, best, cheapest etc. and words such as free, cheap, good, excellent, super etc.
1.3 After a website has been submitted, BUYBERA will take care of collecting relevant keywords from your website. We reserve the right to include or exclude some keywords as per our sole discretion.
1.4 Maximum number of keywords allowed is unlimited as long as keywords are relevant to the submitted website.
1.5 At least one physical location of your business must be clearly displayed on your website as part of you business address, even if it is a home based business.
1.6 BUYBERA does not accept online website directories for businesses and services.
1.7 BUYBERA does not accept sub-domains e.g. http://name.domain.com or http://www.domain.com/somename.
1.8 BUYBERA does not accept websites under development/construction and websites without content.
1.9 Websites with a country code top-level domain not representing the country from which the business presented on that website is located, will not be accepted as such. Example: We do not accept a website with the name www.example.de (Germany) and the location of that business is in France.
2. Prohibited Content
2.1 URL/links, websites, descriptions and/or keywords:
Must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive.
2.2 Cannot contain:
Hate speech, whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language of such individual or group.
Promote, or reference the following: Offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene or inappropriate language; Obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous and/or unlawful content.
Content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right. The advertiser must have intellectual property rights to the creative and be permitted to display such creative as advertising.
Link directly or indirectly to a site that contains spyware/malware downloads, whether initiated automatically or manually by the user, or other auto-initiated downloads.
Link to a site that facilitates or promotes collection of demographic and usage information from a user’s computer without the user’s express consent.
Software that results in an unexpected user experience, including but not limited to software which (i) “sneaks” onto a user’s system and performs activities hidden to the user, (ii) may alter, harm, disable or replace any hardware or software installed on user’s computer without express permission from the user, (iii) is bundled as a hidden component of other software whether free or for fee, (iv) presents any download dialog boxes without a user’s express action, or (v) may violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, patent or any other proprietary right.
2.3 Cannot contain or contain offers for:
- Tobacco products.
- Alcoholic Beverages.
- Products used to impersonate vicious habits like smoking.
- Ammunition, firearms, paintball guns, bb guns, or weapons of any kind.
- Gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo, or poker.
- Trading tips, including without limitation any forex share market tips, stock market tips, share trading tips, stock market tips, commodity trading tips, forex trading tips etc.
- How to get rich quick and other money making opportunities that offer compensation for little or no investment, including “work from home” opportunities positioned as alternatives to part-time or full-time employment or promises of monetary gain with no strings attached.
- Adult content, including nudity, sexual terms and/or images of people in positions or activities that are excessively suggestive or sexual, or provocative images in violation of community standards.
- Friend finders or dating sites with a sexual emphasis.
- Adult toys, videos, or other adult products.
- Uncertified pharmaceutical products.
- Inflammatory religious content.
- Politically religious agendas and/or any known associations with hate, criminal and/or terrorist activities.
- Content that exploits political agendas or uses “hot button” issues for commercial use regardless of whether the advertiser has a political agenda.
3. Languages and writing systems:
3.1 Websites with content written in writing system other than Latin script must have bilingual content where one of the languages is from the group of languages belonging to Latin script writing system.
3.2 If the default language or the first language to be seen when user open the website is not an Latin script language, button allowing user to change the language must be clearly visible in the top of the website, as well as to be in the language to which user will change the language.